Friday, April 17, 2009

The Virgin Blog

Welcome to my blog about all things cooking. My goal with this blog is to inform you about my passion for cooking and trying new ingredients on my friends and family. I worked in a couple of restaurants during my time so I have picked a few tricks of the trade. I have also done catering work for both professional and private gathering. I am interested in your take on what a good food experience should be. As I said in the title I am a virgin to the blog scene but hope to pop my cherry on some good information on how you can develop your culinary skill. We all have some creativity hidden inside of us I just hoping to bring it out. Good luck and I hope to have a spirited conversation about my favorite time of the day,Breakfast , Lunch and Dinner.

4 comments:

  1. Texas Chef here again. We need to keep in touch because we have the same interests. One blog you should not miss is: http://www.nolacuisine.com/
    Danno is a good friend.
    http://texas-chef.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the food blogging world! (Found you on Foodbuzz...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy cooking also. I want to get into baked goods. I have several interests though and cooking is one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am the same way. I do bake but I try to stay focused on one thing . Right now my focus has been bread, a lot of products with yeast.

    ReplyDelete